On Wednesday, the House F&W Committee is taking testimony on H.460 the bill to ban lead ammo for hunting.
The end of the legislative session is rapidly approaching. This is when the horse trading in the state house really picks up.
A committee can pass out a bill this year so it is first in line for action next year. If passed long do think it will stay just hunting?
NRA-ILA Alert H.460 and the other gun control battles in Vermont. Click on link below.
Now is the time to contact the members of the House F&W Committee and politely say: "No to H.296, H.297 and H.460"
You can leave them a message with the Sgt-at-Arms at 802-828-2228, only Monday through Friday.
H. 460 was introduced by Rep. Willem Jewett of Ripton firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee member E-mail addresses are below.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
House F&W Committee Members:
- Rep. David L. Deen, Chair (D) Westminster (802) email@example.com
- Rep. James McCullough, Vice Chair (D) Williston (802) 878-2180 N/A
- Rep. Steve Beyor, Ranking Member (R) Highgate Spr (802) 868-3456 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Robert Krebs (D) South Hero (802) 372-4567 email@example.com
- Rep. Paul Lefebvre, Clerk (R) Island Pond (802) 467-8338 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Amy Sheldon (D) E. Middlebury N/A email@example.com
- Rep. Thomas Terenzini (R) Rutland (802) 855-1945 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Kathryn Webb (D) Shelburne (802) 985-2789 email@example.com
- Rep. Janssen Willhoit (R) St. Johnsbury (802) 431-5118 firstname.lastname@example.org