Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolution For Vermonters




TO ALL:
 
Mary and I want to wish you a very Happy New Year in 2014!
 
Today, like many, I went through the exercise of what I wanted to have for a New Year's Resolution(s). 
I wanted something I could not only make, but also keep.
 
So, I will share my New Year's Resolution with you and ask if you want, you too can adopt the same one or create a similar wish with your own features.
 
My New Year's Resolution is based upon the following:
The Vermont Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Inc., established a fund to help defray the costs generated to defend "OUR" Sportsmen's Bill of Rights. 
 
This is one of the most precious laws we have and need to vigorously defend it for all Sportsmen.
 
My resolution is to pledge the amount of $19.00 per month for 12 months in 2014.  I know this resolution is one I can easily make and easily keep. 

I am asking as many as possible to make the same or similar pledge for which I thank you in advance.
The pledge can be sent to VFSC; 14 Stafford Avenue; Morrisville, VT 05661with a note stating for the "Sportsmen's Bill of Rights Defense Fund" or at www.vtfsc.org.

Again, Happy New Year from our home to yours.

Clint and Mary
 
Clint Gray,
Immediate Past-President
Vermont Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Inc.
 
Care Trak Northeast